Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Big Girls Learn About Thanksgiving

Because I will be away for Thanksgiving (PTL), I am sharing the story early. I shared the story of the first Thanksgiving, and how we celebrate now. We played Thanksgiving Bingo, made signs with our favorite giving thanks Bible verses, and made sugar cookie leaves and turkeys. I am thankful to have this opportunity to invest in these girls and share Jesus with them. I pray someday they will each choose Him, but it is their choice. Most girls in this country have no choice. 
Playing Bingo let me explain some of the things associated with the holiday

Making the cookies



Babu showing off her verse

Their verses

Eggless Sugar cookies!

I won't see the girls now until after Thanksgiving when we start preparing for Christmas! Yea! Our big party will be on 17 December. The girls will bring friends and family members to this birthday party for Jesus.